Contact Us Today (503) 520-9900

Real Estate Law

Do You Need to Resolve a Real Estate Law Problem?


A number of problems can arise when you own or lease rental properties. You may not have the time to keep up with ever-changing property laws, but we do. That's why Rugged Law is a top choice for property law help.

Our experienced lawyers know landlord-tenant law like the backs of their hands. We can explain your rights and take legal action if you've been wronged. If you're struggling to work up a rental agreement, we'll look over what you have and help you improve it. We can also help you create rental agreements from scratch.


It's smart to have an attorney in your corner if you own a rental property or you're renting property. You may need one if:

  • A tenant has violated their rental agreement
  • A landlord is infringing on your renter's rights
  • Your landlord refuses to make repairs to the property
  • A tenant isn't paying rent
  • A tenant is refusing to leave your property after a valid eviction notice

Our lawyers know the ins and outs of landlord-tenant law and can help you navigate any situation. Get in touch with us today at 503-520-9900 to learn more.

We are here to help you with your legal needs

Give us a call for a free consultation or to schedule an appointment to meet with one of your attorneys.